An organization’s website is its most public address. It welcomes donors, clients, activists and others to come in and get involved. It must be easy to navigate, bug-free, and useful. Visitors must find what they are looking for seamlessly and be able to take action quickly.
But too many websites are designed and built in ways that limit their life expectancy and make them frustrating to use. They are beautifully designed but buggy, difficult for staff to update, or use proprietary or obsolete code bases, and more. These websites often get neglected by staff who find them (and the people who built them) frustrating to work with. Within a few years, they have to be gutted and rebuilt from scratch at considerable expense.
Advomatic is a digital agency for mission-driven organizations. We have been around since 2004, building and supporting websites using open source technology (chiefly Drupal and WordPress) and agile project management practices.
We lead with best-in-class tech, so everything we build is around for the long haul — not just a pretty site that fails too soon.
Our clients are in-house communications, marketing, development, and IT people at mid-size and larger organizations. They rely on us to be their technical partners and go-to resource to keep their websites functioning smoothly.
Want to explore if we’re a good fit for your organization? Contact us today.
- Collaboration. We flourish when we put our minds together.
- Pragmatism. We embrace the realities of any situation to get things done.
- Empathy. We support our clients with respect and kindness no matter their level of familiarity with tech.
- Excellence. Our standards are high, and we meet them consistently.
- Good. We’re committed to making the world a better place by working exclusively with nonprofits.
- Resilience. If something won’t last for the long haul, we won’t build it.