Two weeks ago, the Advomatic team divided up and went to both Drupalcon in Nashville and the Nonprofit Tech Conference in New Orleans – they happened at the same time this year. (A few of us went to both!)
The short story is: We had a great time and met a lot of people and hung out with our clients and got inspired and learned a lot and you should go to one of them next year too.
But, if you want a bit more detail, we took a minute to write down our Big Takeaways and linked to the slides and notes from a few of our fave conference sessions:
- Promoting Inclusivity and Empathy at the Nonprofit Technology Conference (by Rose Liebman)
- Diversity and Staying Grounded: Recapping Drupalcon 2018 (by Paul Schultzetenberg)
- A Week of Firsts at Drupalcon (by Jack Haas)
- Refocusing on the Important Things: Drupalcon and the Nonprofit Technology Conference (by Dave Hansen-Lange)
- Humanizing Accessibility: A Recap of the Nonprofit Technology Conference (by Amanda Luker)